Thursday, June 3, 2010

His Princess

His Princess


It is with a full heart I write words on this page, fresh with the Spirit and new in time that was Planned to fill me. I’ve been waiting and wondering and not knowing, but my time has come. I’m free to be still. I am free to be still. The presence of the Spirit lingers infinite, and I begin to drink. I beckon the Knowledge, simple as God intended. I sit in the room and wait for the presence and trust in Him, He comes. And God motions me to indulge in Him, and he indulges Himself in me and I cannot ask for more. It is the desire of God to be still with us, written countless times in His word for me. Countless times for me. And I can feel it gone when I neglect my God, and I don’t quite feel like myself. Myself is gone because He is gone. And I never want to be gone. 25 years of life is gone and I’ve been gone all along but I am ready now. 25 years I've been gone but He's never been gone from His princess. Diligent and I am ready though I fall again. I am ready. What can I do for you my God?

25 years of depravity. 25 years of sin. 25 years of darkness. 25 years of Love. 25 years of Forgiveness. 25 years of Grace. 25 years of Life. 25 years, His princess.


Fill me now, and I will be still for You.


No comments:

Post a Comment