Thursday, June 3, 2010

I woke today to find that my 25th birthday is four days from this date and the wedding of my close friend will be here in two (days). And life doesn't slow for anyone. And I've been working diligently with the children finding wonder in their eyes and need in their souls and praying my God to give them what they need. And now I have a place to rest my head in my own peace and I can find whatever I look for there, except sometimes time escapes me and then I neglect the only peace I need to find.

So my birthday waits for me, and time does not. And all I want to do is be at peace and spend time with my God, and all I want is Him to give me the desire and never take it back. This weekend will be busy but I pray for peace and remembrance of what it's all for.

No comments:

Post a Comment