Friday, June 4, 2010


Wisdom

Proverbs sings to me, 3:13 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding. 3:15 Nothing you desire can compare with her 3:18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her. 4:2 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.



I don’t know at what point in my life God showed me the way to her and I am still seeking, and maybe it was there all along, but I, the fool, too foolish to find her. Here is what I know, that I was asleep but have awoken, lost now found, dead now full of Life. And I believe that the spirit of wisdom is close to me and I have begun to realize its existence. But then death knocks again, everyday it knocks again and I find it difficult to hold her branches so I lose my grip and I’m left the same fool I always was only different because I know better. Thus presenting greater a fool for losing what I found than for losing what I never knew existed. But the call remains to get Wisdom at any required cost and I am left wanting because I am falling on my own, losing Him and then He calls to me,



‘Never lose sight of me. I am Wisdom and I will never leave you, only you must find Me. Don’t let the distractions in your ‘reality’ hinder you from finding Me, from finding Wisdom. A fool cannot find Me but the humble know the secret place to seek. Like wave-lengths or frequencies. The proud cannot hear but the humble will find the Way.

1 comment:

  1. this is HR...follow Dukes' blog: ourgirlsclub.blogspot.com...p.s. she said she's gonna start leaving you comments and it would be appreciated to be reciprocated ;)

    ReplyDelete