Friday, May 28, 2010


Love supernatural, and I feel as though I could break open from the touch of the Spirit. Just the way He knew it would feel. And it’s strange to reason that I might could fall in love with the character of so many people at any uncertain time until I became conscious that it is not love for this person. This person who is wretched and vile. It is love for the Christ I see seeping out like blood from a wound. I want to bleed this Blood. Curious love. I want to bleed this Blood. And like Blood from a wound, scores of those in our nation may be moved to discomfort by this Blood seeping out, this supernatural Love seeping out. But I fall in Love with this Blood seeping out. Wound me, that I may Bleed it, too.






2 comments:

  1. You're willing to be vulnerable, to go head first into the deep possibilities that are in store from you. He knew this would be the exact moment you were surrendered to be wounded by the Holy Spirit. No more, no less, simply- RIGHT NOW.

    Letting your guards down and letting His surging supernatural love flow through your heart, your thoughts, your actions- this statement of your willing action has set me humble, Kala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I bleed it too! Lovely words, as always! I'm sure we'll discuss it later in more detail...and beautiful pictures. Whose your photographer? ;)

    ReplyDelete