Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who He is and who I am

Inspiration is sort of a funny thing. And I’ve been feeling it gone from me lately, but also I’ve been feeling gone from Him. But I’m feeling Him again already, though it’s never soon enough. And then it dawned on me that Inspiration in its true form is God speaking to me, giving me Words. So I take these perfect words given to and from the Spirit in me, and then with the human form of me I filter them and flow them into words on paper and of course they end up tainted by the very flesh used to write them down.

But here, the point remains that God uses each of us in different fashions and I’m still discovering all He has for me and all that I can do for Him and for His glory. Uncovering new mysteries about my dear sweet Love and His Love for me is beautiful.

And I find myself walking so tall and delighted with wonder, and if I’m not careful, I forget what my life was like without Him. Which then ruptures the mystery altogether, leaving me prideful and untouchable. And an untouchable Christian seems no Christian at all. So then God reminds me of who I am without Him, and because of this separation I become stripped of my joy and my confidence, forcing me to be reminiscent of a life before obedience to my God. It seems an unnecessary consequence that could be remedied should I remind myself who God is and who I am, and by spending time with the most important Person in my life. Note to self: God is your Sovereign, begin and end each day with Him, call on him during the afternoon. Listen for Him all the hours of the day. He wants to help you, all you must do is let Him. I am a daughter of the King. I am His princess. He longs for me as I long for Him. He is jealous for me and I am in love with Him.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful.
    p.s. you need to add a follow feature so people can follow you. from your dashboard, click on layout. then click add a gadget. then it should say basics. and the second one down is followers. add it girl. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the busy inspired writing of last evening that required paper?

    LOVE the new template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Him in the morning, when you see the sun arising,
    Love Him in the evening 'cause He took you through the day,
    And in the in-between time when you feel the pressure coming,
    Remember that He loves you and He promises to stay.
    When you think you have to worry,
    'Cause the things you have to do,
    Remember He's not in a hurry,
    He's always got time for You,
    So... Love Him.... :) Dukes loves you too, Kala girl!

    ReplyDelete