Monday, May 3, 2010

Find

I listen and I long for the Truth of God. More than I ever knew I was supposed to. I listen and He speaks. Or whispers. Or He just is. Whatever it is that my God does, in His holy and unfathomable way. It's immeasurable to this mind of mine. This simple, curious mind.

And the Truth God gives me is like eye drops to my dry eyes. Like water to calm my ever thirsting tongue. And I can never get enough. The separation has devastated human life, and my soul desperately longs to be with my God. I find Him in simple things. In beautiful things that people often overlook. I find him in the expression of myself, through writing and journaling. It is there I am most at peace. I find him when I'm driving and He reveals something to me that could not be of my mind.

I find him in my mind. I find love and understanding. I find the like-minded obedience and knowledge he has given me in Hannah Rose. I find him in our conversations. In our creativity. In our laughter and our stories. Yes, He really likes to show up there. Oh how I love to find Him. And He loves to find me.


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful...definitely brings tears to my eyes. I find Him in you, dear Kala. I find Him in you.

    ReplyDelete