Friday, August 20, 2010

...

Words fail me. I am so small and God reigns. I am so small but I shine for God. I must shine for Him, and if I do not, Lord teach me how. And I cannot stand how big God is, in a beautiful and marvelous, thunderous sort of way. Literally, I can not stand it. I must have Him. This life is nothing and He, He is everything. EVERYTHING.

And must it be now that I should spend eight hours of my tiny life at this job, oh this job; AT A TIME LIKE THIS. Hello!... People! This is an emergency. The Creator of the universe wants me. ... me? ME! Sorry job, I've got bigger fish to fry.

My spirit yearns. I don't like to use the word yearn. It sounds funny, like yeast or burn. But it is the best way to describe this restless desire. This longing. I've felt it before but never like this. He is calling and I am rising. And I fly with Him. I cannot wait, but only to wait on God. I must have Him.

3 comments:

  1. You'll get there. <3 You'll fry all those big fish. But remember, the small ones count, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm at your blog!

    Can I just say I'm loving seeing how you've grown in God since we used to hang out. I wish you were still in the burg so we could hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yearn thing made me laugh!!!!! Yeast or burn!!!!

    You should do a word study in the greek and hebrew lexicon on the different words for wait. I started one but never finished. One of the words for wait is something like being weaved or braided into God. Another word for wait was 1.to receive to one's self, to admit, to give access to one's self a. to admit one, receive one into intercourse and companionship b. to receive one (coming from some place) c. to accept (not to reject) a thing offered 2.to expect: the fulfillment of promises

    ....I WANT TO WAIT ON GOD, TO GIVE ACCESS OF MYSELF TO HIM AND TO RECEIVE HIM, TO ACCEPT HIM & AND NOT REJECT HIM THRU MY WHOLE DAY AND TO RECEIVE AND EXPECT HIS PROMISES!!! I WANT TO LAY DOWN AND BE WEAVED INTO HIM, MADE ONE!!!!

    Waiting is not a passive thing. So at least while your waiting and yearning you are actually doing something your fueling the fire of your love.

    ReplyDelete