Monday, April 9, 2012

There is a feeling I get in the depths of my stomach, and I should think it tells of ache and desire. I know it's real because I feel it in my flesh, corresponding rightly with the longing in my heart. And my response has usually been to seek what I could to calm it. This time its being pulled by thoughts of past relationships and friendships, and knowing that they will never be what they were.

I should know, that in the refuge of God's plan, no greater joy could be found apart from it. Not even in the comforts of a friend. But my brothers are as undependable as intermittent streams. When will I stop putting hope in man, whose breathe are in his nostrils.

Oh God I will rejoice in you! Make glad my heart.

Oh where could I go, if not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment