Friday, April 27, 2012

My dear friend Hannah and I would read this book to each other in a garden of roses in the spring of 2010. Or perhaps I'm remembering wrong and mostly, she'd read it to me. It aided in beginning in me a purging process of worldly entertainment which had taken my time and attention from my King for 20 years.

Finally, two years later, I've bought the book for myself and those 2 year old seeds grow in to beautiful flowers each day I turn the pages. Every young or older single woman should read Set Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy. Ask the Lord to prepare your heart with good soil. It shouts of radical yet realistic abandonment to Jesus Christ, though culture would try to drown the truth every moment of every day.

It stirs a love and passion for devotion to the King of Kings. Learn God's sacred intent for every woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment