Thursday, July 15, 2010

Battle

Some days feel strange to me. Like heaven is screaming and earth is shaking and I am called just to be. To be? To be what? To walk through this day in the reality that faces me, when my reality rests somewhere else. My reality is in the spirit with God. Is it wrong to long for it all the hours of my day? How am I supposed to rest in my reality everyday when I know that I am meant for more. So heaven is screaming and earth is shaking today, and why can't anyone else feel it? Why.

What makes today strange? I am unsure. But there is a lingering heaviness. What makes my life's purpose without consequence? I am meant for more. And I know that God is training me but I am ready to fight. FIGHT. And it is my hearts desire to be used to my full potential by my Lord.

I want nothing more than God's will. All my desires must leave me so that the desires of my Lord will fill me. Then they will become mine.

I had a vision of an army. We are in battle, our spirits. Raising up and marching forth surrounded by skeletons of destruction. I wanted to be on the front lines. I wanted to be fighting. I made my plea. Let me stand first. Let me fight hardest. Let me be a mighty warrior. But then I saw myself somewhere lost in a platoon of wounded warriors. No weapon in hand, but I was kneeling, and helping the wounded back to their feet. I was pouring out His love that they may rise up and continue the fight, continue marching forth. That was my place among the people of God. We all have different duties to perform in the battle, but we must stand in mutual affection and one purpose; for the expansion of His glory and of the Kingdom of God.

5 comments:

  1. Kala, I read your comment on my page and left you a response, but I'm going to leave it here too becuz I'm not sure how everything works on here yet and I don't know if you will see the one on my page...

    I am also looking for likeminded blogs!!!! I go and search thru the profiles every night where I left off from the night before and I look for the ones who have Jesus in their interests. Then I stop and check out the ones who I think are awakened to the full gospel of Jesus and who know God in a personal way and are creative and hungry for God!!! I really enjoy sharing the things that God shares with me, but I really want and need to read and fellowship with like minded people. So I am happy I stumbled upon your page as well.

    Also I just want to reread over and over this post on reality (BATTLE). It's something that I have been trying to just shift into and stay there. It does battle within me. I know this is all true and I know that God has proven himself over and over again, and that I have seen and experienced healing and deliverance over and over again, but my mind battles me. Oh to live from the heart.To live life aware of Him and my calling. This is what I call living WIDE AWAKE. 1 Peter 1:13 (Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your entire blog. I am speechless. You are a beautiful person and it shows in your passion. The post where you want to be the first to fight but you are in the middle of hurt people helping them...Kala, you have a gift. A real, live, gift from God. I am proud of you. I am proud to know you. Your post when you wrote about faith...you were the first person who explained faith to me, years ago, when I questioned everything. That has never left me. You are going to do great things in this life, and although I know you'd give it all up in a heartbeat, you are definitly here for a reason, a purpose. You are far more than just some ordinary girl. And its kind of a big deal. Love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kala, I found your blog through Lacey's...it's so funny, just like you guys, I'm going through trying to find those with awakened hearts. I have been reading through your blog and your spirit jumps off the pages, so to speak. You are a deep well, and a beautiful young woman. I was ministered to just reading your heart crying out for His. Thank you for blessing me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spiritual realm is so much more real than this realm of materialism in which we now live. There is an ongoing battle for our souls in the spiritual realm. It is difficult to endure here when we know for what we were created. Eternity is set in our hearts as is proclaimed in Ecclesiastes 3:11. As is told in Hebrews, we are aliens and strangers in a foreign land, longing for a better country, a heavenly one. As it says in Hebrews 11:39, "These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised." I believe they didn't receive what had been promised because God didn't want them to become satisfied and complacent here in this life. God wanted them, as He wants us, to stay thirsty and hungry for Him. Grace and peace to you, dear Kala! :)

    We are all called to be servants of Christ, and one day we will hear Him say, if we do in fact serve Him and others in His name, "Well done my good and faithful servant." We are all called to "carry one another's burdens.," and it sounds as if you were fulfilling both of those commands in your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You posted to my blog at 4 in the morning...perhaps you have a little insomnia as well? haha. Thank you for your comment...and I am holding you to seeing you next week! I miss you too much not to. Enjoy your last and final move-out :)

    ReplyDelete