Friday, March 30, 2012

Sometimes I go overboard on writing all my thoughts at once and then most times I don't write at all but I suppose that's the beauty in life, the dance of finding truth in being over and underwhelmed, but my Lord calls me to stand firm and still and wait for Him so that's exactly what I'll do.

I write run on sentences too but I don't know how to find beauty in this truth so I'll leave it at that.

Once I heard the Lord tell me I'd have a beautiful romance and I trusted Him for the first time maybe, with everything I had, with the only thing I knew I could cling to. It was all I had left and I felt evil try to take it away. It felt like I was suffocating and losing my mind and I couldn't remember what truth was. But that was a long time ago and today is a new day. My faith stands and He will build it all the days of my life because I trust He will.

Aren't we all on a search for beautiful things? That's how it started and I found He who made beauty itself. The Beautiful One. He captivated my heart and conquered it with gentle passion that burned until it raged and now I seek to see Him all my days. Ill go to work and hope I don't fall prey to the mundane things that would creep in and distract me from His heart. I'll ask for divine appointments and meaning and faith and beauty, and freely He will give.

No comments:

Post a Comment