Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yes.

When my heart goes out in search of the pieces that it needs to find home again, it shall find my Beloved waiting there, just beyond mountain.

Oh, precious faith, my gift, my guide. My heart dances wild in my chest as He plays the flute for me. Suddenly and all at once, He calls me, like the sweet dew of the morning, only the fragrance never fades.

I know that this is just the way He meant for us to be.

I cannot deny the overwhelming fullness in my soul at His faithfulness to my requests and to the Truth of His Righteousness.

He never fails me, though time and time again I fail Him. So it is, that the desire of my heart is to offer the whole of my existence to serving the call, as if He spoke it into those pieces before they made their way back to me.

Play Your flute, sweet Jesus. Wherever you call. My answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment